May 22, 2010

Wanted:a travel buddy!

I know that I have only been traveling alone for like two days, but seriously. Lord am I an extrovert. Now I do not miss all the compromising and crabbiness that sometimes goes along with traveling with someone else, but I do miss having someone to share the small things.

Like the small red headed British child on roller skates yelling at his friend on foot who was totally cheating at hide n go seek by going on to the grass. (Pictures to come)

And when the guy from Mexico asked me the question he has always wanted to ask an American, "Can Americans make a British accent?".

Or the goofy European haircuts and outfits that are that much goofier when spotted with a friend.

I only have one more day of solitude because I am off to Africa tomorrow! Two colleagues, Alexander and Hannah, and I will be spending three days in Nairobi, Kenya before we head to Uganda.

3 comments:

  1. Somebody needs a group hug... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am glad you made it safely. I miss you already, Jon and I are in the process of moving and it is getting weird living downtown....its like I am in a whole different world. My mom is recovering well, soon she will be able to go home. Thanks again for picking me up! I owe you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete